Health and Wellness Fairs (or a health and wellness expo) can do all of this and more for you and your employees including:
- Encourages employees to assume an active role in enhancing and maintaining their own health and well-being
- Provides a variety of health screenings that can lead to an early detection of health problems
- Health and Wellness Fairs serve as an opportunity to educate employees about good health habits and effects of poor health habits such as poor diet, lack of exercise, smoking, etc.
- Creates a better understanding of the company’s benefits program and the need for controlling health care costs
- Helps employers improve employee relations by showing concern for your employees health and well being.
- Improving your employees health can lower insurance rates
By taking these factors into account, a company that provides a health fair for their employees will see that no other company effort will deliver the kind of cost benefit ratio than an annual health expo provides.
“According to World Economic Forum (WEF) statistics, companies that have implemented proactive wellness programs have averaged 700 dollars in savings per year per employee. These companies have also seen a return on investment of up to 755 percent in reduced health care costs and higher productivity levels.”
Offering employee wellness programs enhances company productivity by:
- Lowering the rate of absenteeism and lost time.
- Improving on-the-job utilization.
- Improving employee morale and lowering turnover”.
* Excerpt from, How Employee Wellness Programs Can Generate Savings for Your Company Written by: Lisa Welshhons, President, Merit Senior Living
** Excerpt from: “Advantages of Workplace Wellness Programs: A Healthy Fit for Employers and Employees” By Liz Noelcke, Staff Writer
e-mail us at or Click Here to fill out our on-line application.